Concessions apply to:
- Occasional use by residents of Cherington Stourton and Sutton under Brailes strictly for their own personal celebration or event
- Occasional parties for children or grandchildren (aged 10 years or under) of residents
- Regular block bookings by providers of activities/leisure pursuits (minimum 8 hours per month) open and available to residents and deemed by the Trustees to be of benefit to local residents
- Certain charitable activities approved at the discretion of the Trustees.
Use of the Kitchen
Use of the small tea kitchen area for tea/coffee making and serving cake/ biscuits etc is included in the hire.
£30.00 per booking is payable for the preparation/service of hot or cold food in the main kitchen area and use of crockery/glassware and equipment.
Please bring tea towels with you and please take your rubbish away with you.
Heating and Lighting
All heating and lighting are included in the hire fee.
A deposit of £200 is required for private functions as above against loss, breakage and damage as per the booking conditions and is refundable when the premises are found to be clean tidy and in good order.
Whole Premises Hire
The whole premises may be hired on an exclusive basis for a function or event 8.00 am to 11.00 pm at
the following rates per day.
- Monday to Thursday – £400 (£280 concession rate), part day (6 hours or less) £250.
- Friday to Sunday – £750 (£480 concession rate), part day (6 hours or less) £400.
- Weekend rate e.g. wedding from midday Friday to midday Sunday – £1300 (£850 concession) inclusive of tables chairs , glassware and crockery.
A refundable deposit of £300 is required.
The Trustees reserve the right to regularly review, update and adjust hire charges made.
The premises are normally available for hire from 8.00 am to 11.00 pm every day of the week. The calendar on the website is regularly updated and availability may be confirmed through contacting the Bookings Manager by email or telephone.
Bookings Manager: Lois Dudfield, 2 The Long Close, Stourton, Shipston on Stour, CV36 5HT Tel: 07967 630880 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org